Cloud Communications are a trend now, with every business switching to cloud. Read on to find out what it is and how it can benefit your business.
Cloud Communications are internet-based communications for businesses to manage their applications, storage, and switching – all on the Cloud. Solution providers host and maintain these cloud servers in order to enable businesses to enjoy smoother communications with their customers.
To put it simply, Cloud Communications simplify the method of keeping in touch with everyone – your business partners, employees, suppliers, and customers.
Cloud Technology Can Offer So Much More
With Cloud Communications, the Cloud can now become a platform for voice, data and video, all at the same time. This allows businesses to enjoy their freedom and opportunities. Selectively deploy communication devices and modes on a pay-as-you-go basis.
In contrast, the high setup costs, lengthy and over-complicated contracts with providers and carriers, as well as the need to hire experts just to deal with installation and maintenance of traditional communication platforms have turned many companies away, and into the arms of Cloud communications and their providers.
How exactly can Cloud communications solution providers give you the edge over traditional communications providers?
- Save cost. When you make the move to Cloud, you can benefit from new capabilities without investing in your own infrastructure.
- Saves space. Businesses require a minimal amount of infrastructure on-premises when using Cloud communications. Let the Cloud communications provider handle everything.
Scalability. Network capacity and features set can be changed from day to day if necessary, so that functionality keeps pace with demand and resources are not wasted.
Cloud Communication Platforms To Keep An Eye On In 2018
When looking for Cloud communications providers, it is important to pick the right one. They must be able to manage all your enterprise communications needs.
In the past, RTC (real-time communications) required specifically-built applications. However, with the introduction of CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service), businesses can engage in RTC without having to build or maintain the framework or hardware.
The applications of CPaaS include:
- Video Interaction – Face-to-face interaction at their comfort and ease, proves to be a more personal and engaging experience for the customers.
- SMS – Looking to send automated messages, appointment reminders? Text messages is the way to go with a very high open rate – 98%!
- Chat – Enhance the mobile messaging experience of customers when delivering push notifications – instant updates, notifications, and connecting social networks.
With Wavecell, you can prevent costly downtime and also enhance customer interaction for your business. Want to know more about Messaging Solutions or Video Interaction? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.